We’re looking for a software engineer to join our team to focus on systems and application development in our backend. As part of the team you will be responsible but not limited to developing integrations with financial institutions for our data aggregation and payments platform.
- Experience in systems development in C#, .Net Core and t-sql.
- Understanding of http based communications and RESTful API design.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience (Optional but recommended).
- Experience from building scalable, service oriented architectures would be regarded as asset.
- Experience with information security from a systems development perspective (OWASP, encryption, etc.) would be also regarded as asset.
- Flexible: full time/part time/contractor.
- Location: Remote/on premises (Athens).
We’re looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer who has a passion for solving problems and building data-driven models and solutions.
Responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need good skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we would like to meet you.
You will join our software team in analysing bank transactions to spot patterns, build models and develop machine learning applications according to requirements. You will be given a large amount of free-rein and responsibility.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Good knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python or C#.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field would be considered as asset.
- Flexible: full time/part time/contractor
- Location: Remote/on premises (Athens)